- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 1995.
- Master of Laws (LLM), Queen Mary and Westfield College e London School of Economics, 1998.
- Master of Laws in International Economic Relations, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, 2004.
- Specialization in Information Technology, Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV, 2002.
- Attended for 2 years the MBA Course “CEAG” at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV).
- Coordinating professor of the M&A Course, Escola de Direito da Fundação Getulio Vargas - GVlaw.
- Former professor of the Specialization Course in Civil Liability, National School of Insurance - Funenseg.
- Former coordinating professor of the Specialization Course in Insurance and Reinsurance Law, Escola de Direito da Fundação Getulio Vargas - GVlaw.
- Author of Brazilian Reinsurance Hot Topics, International Reinsurance Review, Euromoney, Londres, 2010.
- Coordinator and coauthor of the book “Corporate Law - GVlaw – Mergers, Aquisitions, Corporate Restructuring and Due Diligence”, Saraiva, 2012.
- Author of the book “Contract of International Loan”, Saraiva, 2013.
- Coauthor of the article “The Indemnity Agreement as an Extrajudicial Title”, Opinião.Seg Magazine, Editora Roncarati, 2015.
- Portuguese, English and Spanish.