- Bachelor of Laws (Hons in Law), Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2005.
- Master of Laws (LLM) University College London, London, England (Awarded Merit), 2008.
- The Chartered Insurance Institute, London, England, 2016 and Intermediate reinsurance, Fundamentals of reinsurance, 2014.
- Course at the Chartered Insurance Institute (“CII”) “Fundamentals of Reinsurance”, London, England, 2014.
- Course at the CII “Intermediate Reinsurance”, London, England, 2016.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 2018 as an up-and-coming associate in insurance.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Olivia was the Legal Secretary and Member of the Board of Directors for the British Society (formerly known as the British and Commonwealth Community Council of São Paulo - BCCC) – a charitable foundation that looks after elderly people in São Paulo.
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese.